Serving the Southwest Ohio area since 1997, Professional Radiology Inc. (PRI) is a multi-modality radiology private practice. Working with four hospital systems with multiple locations in Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky, PRI offers high quality imaging services that emphasize prompt service to patients and their referring physicians in both inpatient and outpatient environments. Stellar patient service combined with a comprehensive and multi-modal approach to diagnostic imaging has been at the core of our success since 1991. Our business model is patient focused and giving the best possible service to our referrers and hospitals. Our operations are lean and realistic from a strategy perspective, while still maintaining superior service.
- Full-service radiology provided at 4 hospitals by 30+ radiologists
- Departments have the most current and up to date imaging technology
- Multiple updated PAC’s systems with Powerscribe 360 at all sites
- Continued commitment by to launching new modalities and service offerings
- Complete full service interventional studies
PRI is looking to add Radiologist(s) to add expertise, drive, new ideas, and longevity for the future. We are actively looking for a board-certified (or Board eligible), fellowship-trained (Neuro, Breast, MSK, ER, or Body) radiologist with a multi-faceted background and interpretation ability. Seeking Radiologist for full time day or evening/night hour shift coverage. Partnership track with added incentives is available for the right candidate.
Southwest Ohio is a prime destination offering a range of outdoor opportunities, great cultural attractions with museums and theaters combined with a very reasonable cost of living. It is home to nationally recognized schools and universities making it idea for those looking to start or continue a family.
- Job ID: 57840613
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
- Company Name For Job: Professional Radiology Inc.
- Position Title: Fellowship Trained Radiologist
- Work Setting: General Practice
- Job Type: Full Time Regular
- Job Category: Post-Training
- Subspecialties: Body Imaging, Breast Imaging, Neuroradiology, Abdominal Imaging, Emergency Radiology, General Radiology, Head and Neck Radiology, Women’s Imaging, Musculoskeletal Radiology
- Specialty: Not Specialty-Specific